Friday, August 29, 2008

LET "E" RUN...


This blog is dedicated to all the kids in high school who have a desire to run but are unable to due to one coach at one high school with entirely too much power to decide whether someone can run for their school. LET ME RUN...not because I believe I'm faster than another or because I think it's fun. Not because it's easy for me or because I've been running for several years. Not because I'm a boy or a girl. Not because I missed a practice or because it comes easy to some rather than others. Not because I run like everyone else or because I have goals. LET ME RUN... simply because it's a passion and passions cannot be stopped. Passions, true passions are what keeps each of us going from day to day. So, to this coach I say LET ME RUN...

No comments: